- Change and Innovation in Study Abroad
- Bradley A. Feuling, Chairman and CEO of the Asia Institute was interviewed by Insight Magazine, published by the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai, regarding the development of short-term study abroad programs in Asia.
- In Partnership with Shanghai Roots & Shoots
- The Asia Institute partners with Shanghai Roots & Shoots’ Million Tree Project to offset 10% of all the emissions created by the international flights for students and faculty traveling on Xplore Asia Programs.
- #5 Global Study Abroad Provider
- The Asia Institute has been named the #5 study abroad provider in the fifth annual Study Abroad Rankings released by Abroad101. The rankings are determined by assessing the rating scores and positive reviews received from program participants.
- Ancient Cures Series Program
This Series provides students with an in-depth on-the-ground opportunity to experience the vibrant cultures of Asia, while also learning about the ancient remedies and traditions of medicine, naturapathy, and general whole-body wellness.
- Earthquake and Tsunami Survival Stories
This program explores disaster management, through the perspective of preventative strategies and providing disaster relief. In addition, students will be engaged in on-the-ground service learning projects, which will contribute positively to the local community.
- Japan: Practice of Law and Legal System
To better understand the practice of law and the legal system in Japan, students gained firsthand experiences through visits to and with the Supreme Court of Japan, the U.S. Embassy, attorneys and law firms, and corporate legal representatives in Tokyo.
- Develop Innovative New Programs
- The Asia Institute works with a number of unique and innovative programs developed by our university partners. To learn more, please see our Customized Study Experiences.